What kind of tone are the primary colors on a color wheel likely to make in an artwork?
the answer depends on your color theme so there are three different catagories for this there is teritary, secondary, and primary
hope ts helps
pllz mark me as brainliest
1. What is contrast? (1.0 points)Contrast is the level of difference between art elements.
2. What kind of tone are the primary colors on a color wheel likely to make in an artwork? (1.0 points)Primary colors can be used to make a bright and cheerful tone.
3. Why do artists use value contrast? (1.0 points)To make their art look more three dimensional and realistic
4. Often, what is the goal of a graphic designer? (1.0 points)A graphic designer uses their art skills to create the look of all sorts of things, such as magazine layouts, signs, software icons, web page layouts, and even things like cereal boxes.
5. What was Wassily Kandinsky the first to do? (1.0 points)He created the first completely abstract, or non- representational, artworks.
Lesson 2 (5.0 points)
1. What is a logo? (1.0 points)A logo is a simple shape, image, or word that represents something, like a company or agovernment agency.
2. In Inkscape, the Bezier Tool keeps drawing a line until you do one of three things.
List at least two of these things. (2.0 points)
The Bezier Tool keeps drawing a line until you press the ENTER key, or double-select.
3. List at least two things that the Text and Font dialog box can change in selected text. (2.0 points)It can change the font family and style of a text.
Primary colors are Red, Yellow, and Blue. Hope it helps!
Explanation: do with the tone dull, or bright, warm , or cold. So in this case the question is asking what tone are the primary colors most likely to make on a piece of art. The primary colors are bright and red and yellow are warm as to blue is cold