This academy exemplifies establishment art of 1800s france courbet 2. this artist's best-known works were depictions olf peasants at work loose 3. french art movement that began in 1840 realist 4. painters' group that lead the way to impressionism idealized past 5. 19th-century writers and artists were concerned about this millet 6. main goal of realist artists art's 7. kind of art that courbet rejected realist 8. courbet did not believe in art for this sake napoleon iii 9. subject of academic art academic 10. french leader beginning in 1852 édouard manet 11. prominent american realist painter barbizon 12. seminal figure of the french realism movement conventions 13. the kind of brush work that courbet used french 14. in his landscapes the eye was more important than this eakins 15. father of modernism social justice
1. This Academy exemplifies establishment art of 1800s France - France
2. This artist's best-known works were depictions of peasants at work - Millet
3. French art movement that began in 1840 - Realist
4. Painters' group that help lead the way to Impressionism - Barbizon
5. 19th-century writers and artists were concerned about this - realist
6. Main goal of Realist artists - social justice
7. Kind of art that Courbet rejected - academic
8. Courbet did not believe in art for this sake - art's
9. Subject of academic art - idealized past
10. French leader beginning in 1852 - Napoleon III
11. Prominent American Realist painter - Eakins
12. Seminal figure of the French Realism movement - Courbet
13. the kind of brush work that Courbet used - loose
14. In his landscapes the eye was more important than this - conventions
15. Father of Modernism - Edouard Manet
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i cant answer this un able to read
but heres a meme for you
HAVE AN AWESOME DAYYY
1. It's obvious that French academy of arts exemplifies establishment art of 1800s France.
2. Jean-François Millet's best-known works were depictions olf peasants at work. He was one of the founders of Barbizon school.
3. Realism - french art movement that began in 1840. But really it began in 1950. This movement became valuable because of theese artists: Claude Monet; Édouard Manet; Gustave Courbet.
4. Painters' group that help lead the way to Impressionism is Barbizon school.
5. 19th-century writers and artists were concerned about realism.
6. In my view, the main goal of realist artists was to show people things how they are.
7. As I know Gustave Courbet rejected Academic art and Romanticism.
8. There's no suitable option. And I can't say if he really didn't believe in are. If It's so, then it was bacause of conventions. But this option is already matched.
9. Subject of Academic art is idealized past.
10. Napoleon III Bonaparte - French leader beginning in 1852 . He was best known for Crimean War by defeating Russia, and his loss in Franco-Prussian war
11. According to the options given above, prominent American Realist painter is Thomas Eakins. But if it was a possibility to choose someone else. I'd choose Edward Hooper.
12. Seminal figure of the French Realism movement is Gustave Courbet who was one of the leading figures in Barbizon school.
13. The kind of brush work that Courbet used - loose. You can see it in his most famous works.
14. In his landscapes the eye was more important than this conventions.
15. It's obvious, that Father of Modernism is Édouard Manet. But there're many various opinions about this.