A scientific method is a systematic approach to understand and explain natural events.
The scientific method begins with:
1. Observing the natural event.
2. Asking a scientific question related to the natural event which can have a real answer based on facts.
3. Doing background research: The background research on the scientific question provides an idea about the event.
4. Predicting a hypothesis: A hypothesis is the educated guess which can explain the natural event and can be tested through the experiment.
5. Experimenting: the experiment is performed to test the hypothesis and provides the data.
6. Analyse the data: the data is analysed based on which a hypothesis can be proved.
7. If the hypothesis is true then it can be published.
8. If the hypothesis is false then the process is repeated and test the hypothesis again with an investigation.
9. Draw conclusions, peer-review them and publish them.
select the document with the image you want to move
select the move tool
drag the image onto the other documents tab
drag from the tab into the document