Which sentence contains correct capitalization? in “the rime of the ancient mariner,” the albatross was initially an omen of good luck. in “the rime of the ancient mariner,” the albatross was initially an omen of good luck.
15. Third option
16. Second option
17. Third option
18. Fourth option
19. First option
22. First option
23. Third option
24. Third option
River should be capitalized to correct the sentence as the Arkansas River is a proper name.
15. The sentence puntuacted correctly is "the woman with the dark hair is my sister, Jennifer". The PP "with the dark hair" defines the woman in question, the speaker is not talking about the woman with the blond hair but about the one with the black hair. It is a feature which can be used to identify her.
16. Oscar Wilde once wrote, "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative."
17. We're planting a vegetable garden -- have you heard of victory gardens-- right behind our school is the answer.
18. Don wore braces on both of his legs; still, he was an avid runner.
19. Native plants are practical, hardy, and beautiful.
20. The colon should be placed after the word "process".
21. The semicolon should be placed after the word "strip".
22. The first dash should be placed between plants and plants.
23. In "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner", the albatross was initially an omen of good luck is the anwer in terms of punctuaction. Yet, when it comes to correct capitalization, "In 'the Rime of the Ancient Mariner' (...)" is your answer.
24. Shari reads The Wall Street Journal every day and is very up-to-date on current events is the sentence puntuacted correctly.
25. I believe that a comma or a period could be placed after the quotation mark and the sentence would be correctly puntuacted in both cases.
In “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner,” the albatross was initially an omen of good luck.
The sentence that contains correct capitalization is B. In “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner,” the albatross was initially an omen of good luck.
Rules for capitalization in titles may vary according to the style guide that is being followed. However, the style guides share various rules, such as capitalizing content words -nouns, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs and verbs- and not capitalizing grammatical words -articles, conjunctions and prepositions- unless they are placed at the beginning. Sentence B is capitalized correctly because the grammatical words of and the are not capitalized.