The correct answers are:
- Her is the direct object of the action verb ask.
- Me is the object of the preposition for.
Let's go through all of the options:
1. this can't be correct because the word her is a pronoun, and not a noun
2. this is correct because a direct object gives the answer to the question who(m)? Here, the question would be - Whom did you ask? and the answer would be Amelia and her.
3. this is correct because there is a preposition for in this sentence and it demands an object to follow it; here, that object are the pronouns you and me
4. this can't be correct because Amelia and me aren't the same person so Amelia can't be the antecedent for me