what is the qeustion, also answer this question
1. Novel of sentiment: type of novel that deals with domestic tragedy.
2. Psychological novel : novel which emphasizes motives, circumstances and internal characterization.
3. Picaresque novel: a style of fiction, originating from Spain, which is characterized by coarse or rough heroes
4. Stream-of-consciousness : type of writing that deals with the flow of a character's thoughts rather than his actions.
5. Sociological novel : novel that focuses the nature, function, and effect of society and social forces on characters.
6. Novel of incident: type of novel in which plot and character hold less importance than episodes.
1. Novel of sentiment is a literary genre of mostly the 18th century which focuses on the sentiments and feelings of the characters. It mainly focuses on the domestic sphere, emphasizing on the domestic tragedy of the characters in the story.
2. Psychological novel is a form of genre that focuses more on the interior characterization rather than the societal issues of the setting. This form of novel also pays more emphasis on the interior, the mental lives of the characters.
3. Picaresque novel is a prose fiction genre that originates from Spain. It is different from a normal novel in its characterization of its hero, who seems t be a rough, coarse hero from a low status. This form of novel revolves around the adventures of this coarse lowly hero, but nonetheless brave.
4. Stream-of-consciousness is a form of novel genre where the authors focus more on the thoughts of the characters in the story. The whole plot or scene of the story is dominated by the thoughts of its characters, rather than the actual actions by the characters.
5. Sociological novel is a form of novel where the setting and the plot of the story focuses on the societal issues of that time or the time of the story. These forms of literary work emphasizes on the social condition rather than the personal characters.
6. Novel of incident is the genre of novel writing where the importance of the novel is emphasized by the plot and characters. Though the episodes may also have a level of importance, they are of less significance than the characters and the plot.
A. a novel is longer than a novella
Just did that quiz, got it right
A. a novel is typically a short book.
A. is the correct answer to the question hope this helps
I never read the novel