Dairy and ores
I think that dairy is important because it contains vitamin D and that is good for your bones and dairy also prevents bone health, heart health, and type 2 diabetes.
I think we need ores cause it is simply what many of our products have for example metal for our metal cans, silver for our forks and spoons and many other things like for our tv or even for buildings and machines and most importantly our cars as well
The top exports from Pacific Islands, Australia and New Zealand are:
In the Pacific Islands, the leading exports and producers are sugar from Fiji, palm oil from Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea, and processed fish from American Samoa, Solomon Islands and Fiji. Other products include coconut products and forestry products like logs. Another strong export in the region are minerals, like gold, copper, silver, nickel and phosphate.
In the case of Australia, its top exports are Iron Ore, Coal Briquettes, Gold, Petroleum Gas and Wheat.
New Zealand's top exports are Dairy, eggs and honey; Meat; Wood; Fruits and nuts; and fish.
So, personally, the items it would be difficult to live without, in order of importance, would be:
1. Petroleum Gas, since it´is used as fuel for heating and cooking appliances, and vehicles.
2. Wheat, as it's a cereal grain which is a worldwide staple food found in a variety of products like flour, bread, pastas, beer, among others.
3. Fish, as it's a rich source of protein and good for a healthy and balanced diet.
4. Eggs, because they are the most popular breakfast food and rich in protein.
5. Fruits and nuts, again for their nutritional value, they're rich in vitamins and good fats. Also good for a healthy and balanced diet.
Dairy, wheat and ores
As you may already know, many products that we consume within our country are imported from other countries, either because our country does not produce this product, or because national production is not sufficient to supply the entire region. This makes importation a very important sector, generating impacts on our economy and society as a whole.
There are many products that are imported from the Pacific Islands, Australia and / or New Zealand, all of which are important to our society, such as meat, fruits and others. However, the most important products we import from these countries are dairy products, wheat and ores, as these would be the most difficult products to live without.