Mary starts from her house, walks 80 meters south, and stops to chat with her aunt on the sidewalk. after chatting for a few minutes, she walks 125 meters to the west to meet a friend and then walks 45 meters north with her friend to a cafe for lunch. overall, she takes 10 minutes to do all this. what is mary’s average speed?
Average speed = (total distance covered) / (time to cover the distance)
Total distance = (80m) + (125m) + (45m) = 250 meters
Overall time = 10 minutes
Average speed = (250 meters) / (10 minutes)
Average speed = 25 meters/minute
Since we're only looking for average speed and not velocity, we don't care about any of the directions, and we don't need to calculate Mary's displacement.
u can delete ur account.
1. go on google and write
2 open this and click on your profile pic and if your profile is not appearing, then u have to log in.
3. when u click on your profile pic, there appears four options on the top.
4. click on the 1st option and scroll down and go at the bottom.
5. click on edit profile.
6. there appears a option 'prefernces' and at that option at the right side , 'edit' is written.
7. click on the edit option.
8. there is a option " i want to delete my account" and click on that.
hope this u
and ur welcm